Initially, It is a course that designed for those who are interested in learning how to program in 42 network way. But does not have enough time to attend C-piscine.
Since most of discovery pisciners recently are high school or university students, there are two types of period
- 10 days – full time during school’s holiday
- 14 days – discovery pisciners have to manage time after work or class to do the exercises and projects
Junior High School Students (10 days)
– M1- M3 or Equivalent
– When: During summer holiday only
Senior High School Students (10 days)
– M4 – M6 or Equivalent
– When: Every school holidays
– 1 per semester,
– When: approx. week 2nd – week 3rd of KMITL academic Calendar
University students and public
Depends on the 42 calendar each year. Follow our page.
Special Discovery Piscine
What to achieve : Everyone
Certificate of Completion
– Have to pass all required exercises in our holygraph.
– Have to attempt and pass rush project evaluation.
Certificate of Participation
Pass the first three exercises (by request)